|As a Production Engineer Team Leader you will be responsible to develop and maintain monitoring tools and processes. You will act as Level 2 support for all technical incidents and work with dev teams to resolve incident in order to deliver outstanding quality and service to our customers in compliance with SLA requirements. The ideal candidate will bring a combination of hands-on knowledge and experience in fast paced and growing environments, and should be proficient with production support concepts and practices. Principal Duties And Responsibilities|
· Develop and maintain monitoring tools a processes to support the company's production infrastructure, systems and applications.
· Work with operations and engineering teams to troubleshoot and resolve all technical incidents.
· Coordinate with various teams and raise support ticket for all issues, analyze root cause and assist in efficient resolution of all production processes.
· At least 3 years experience as Production Engineer or similar position
· Advanced skill in configuring and supporting software applications
· Strong knowledge in writing complex SQL/NOSQL queries
· Strong software development and debug/troubleshooting skills
· Advanced skill in creating and maintaining technical documentation.
· Experienced and proficient with troubleshooting techniques and problem solving in a 24x7x365 production environment.
· Ability to multi-task, fast learner, good analytical skills, self-learner and Service Orientation.
· Self-driven and independent who is able to take responsibility and proactively carry on tasks as a self-contributor
· Basic knowledge of Kubernetes configuration
· Advanced knowledge in monitoring tools- Dynatrace, datadog
· Basic knowledge of AWS