|A global pioneer company in Retail Tech industry is looking for a New Product marketing manager.|
Areas of responsibility:
• Perform market research and analytical reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, trends, and potential for new products and services.
• Think out of the box and lead the business team into new segments, or existing ones, to commercialize the product and reach product market fit.
• Lead initiation of engagements with new customers understanding their need and the gap between need and product's ability, screen potential opportunities and engage in projects that are in line with strategy.
• Work closely with customers to develop programs that would utilize the advantages of the products use to their specific need, being able to present and articulate it to all customer levels.
• Work with an international team, contributing and receiving learnings from various geographies.
• Develop and implement a product-marketing strategy, identifying various channels and including hard target numbers
• Wisely use R&D, marketing and other company resources for business development efforts and engagements with potential customers.
• Represent the company at trade and online events and at other various occasions or needs
• 5-10 years of experience in one or more of the following:
a. Strategy role in a medium-large corporation, preference for retail or technology sectors
b. BD/Marketing roles in food service, CPG or retail sectors with tier 1 companies as customers
c. Consulting firm with focus on retail and execution of suggested programs
• Strong and reliable team player – experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
• Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, including executive leaders
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills with experience presenting to C-level
• Ability to travel in the US, Canada, Europe, and other regions, as needed.
• Excellent written, verbal reasoning, and communication skills
• Proven experience in new product introduction, and building customer relationships
• Problem solver – smart, analytical, and creative thinker with an agile state of mind
• Doer person – ability to plan and execute with "hands on" state of mind
• Experience selling meaningful technology systems into brick & mortar retail (ideally grocery) or other B2B technology sale – advantage
• English – Native – excellent speaking and writing abilities; Hebrew – advantage