Exciting opportunity – a relocation job to Barcelona! Join us and embark on a new adventure in one of Europe's most vibrant and dynamic cities
We’re seeking an experienced full-stack engineer and team leader to join our team and build our cyber security product from scratch
• Design, develop and maintain the architecture of client-side and server-side applications
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Manage a remote team of frontend developers
• Define roadmaps, goals and milestones
• Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code that adheres to industry standards
• Troubleshoot and debug issues as they arise
• Optimize the application for maximum performance and scalability
• Participate in code reviews and ensure code quality
• Continuously identify and implement ways to improve the development process
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role – 7 years.
• Experience with React – at least 3 years.
• At least 2 years as a development team leader.
• Directly collaborated with product, UX and backend teams.
• Familiarity with deployment cycles, CI/CD, containers, etc.
• Experience with Backend-Frontend contracts planning.
• Experience with web-sockets, server-sent-events, live
• Familiarity with browser internals, rendering, virtual DOM etc.